DESIGNERS & DECORATORS INSPIRE HERE. Can We Meet You?

Moderator: Mansa

Mansa
Senior Hot Officer
Senior Hot Officer

DESIGNERS & DECORATORS INSPIRE HERE. Can We Meet You?

Post by Mansa »

Ciao! My Italian family and colleagues call me Aquila (because of my eagle eye vision) friends call me Azzurri ( because of my love for sapphire and blue colour materials). Here, you can call me Azzurri or A.Azzurri :) It doesn't matter.

I am an entrepreneur, digital writer and interior designer. I am a fashion and art enthusiast, with an eye for luxury.

I am going to be the moderator here. My personal mission statement is:
"To help others while helping myself in the processs of maximizing my potentials"
So, I am here to help you connect with professionals and likeminds in the design industry; to inspire,develop and elevate you in your career. I am also going to help myself by learning from you.

I will urge everyone (registered members) here to be as civil and profession as possible, so that we can achieve our aim of helping one another and growing the community and the design industry at large.

I would also like you to take a cue from me and introduce yourself.

If you are a guest (unregistered reader) , I urge you to click the tab,register and follow the community, as you stand to gain a lot of experience whether you belong to the industry or not.

Benvenuto! Like we say Welcome in Italiano.
Follow me on Twitter: @AbiodunMBStreet

Return to “Interior Designers and Decorators”