Solar and other Alternative Energy Solutions

A forum for current and aspiring engineers.

Moderators: italkmoses, Francomekus

EngrNafiu
Probation
Probation

Solar and other Alternative Energy Solutions

Post by EngrNafiu » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:36 pm

[/u]

EngrNafiu
Probation
Probation

Re: Solar and other Alternative Energy Solutions

Post by EngrNafiu » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:46 pm

For starters,
I shall discuss how to make correct choice among many available renewable energy products available in Nigerian market.
Sometimes in 2015, I presented a paper at the tectechnical session of the Nigeria Society of Engineers, ilorin branch. The paper was titled 'guide to correct choice in renewable energy products available in Nigerian market '
As a renewable energy provider, I own on of the fastest growing energy companies in Ilorin and have over 10 years professional experience in home and office solar power system model and designs.
All I discussed in that paper were things I personally discovered and I assure you that a lot will be learnt from it.

EngrNafiu
Probation
Probation

Re: Solar and other Alternative Energy Solutions

Post by EngrNafiu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:50 am

INTRODUCTION
The deployment of solar power systems in Nigeria is gradually increasing. Many Nigerians make the wrong choice out of the numerous products available in the market. Most solar vendors do not take their time to explain the various options so as to make better choices.
This guide is to increase your awareness of the various products available in the Nigerian market. The benefits of choosing a product over the other will also be discussed in this guide.
At the end, I believe you will be better informed to making the correct choice whenever you intend to deploy a solar power system for your home or office.

Return to “Engineers”