My Experience With Nurse

A forum for current and aspiring nurses.

Moderator: Kaflad

Agricinfo
Hot Officer
Hot Officer

My Experience With Nurse

Post by Agricinfo » Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Good Day, This is not to speak ill of Nurses in the house, This is just an experience, I had 2015, in a Hospital when a Patient was ill that I went to visit, I observed they were discussing and making hell of Noise, Anyone who comes to vist the patient they will be like telling you to get out or stay outside for 1 hour.
With my little stay of 5 Day I discovered whenever they observed a Patient is rich, They will be like begging for Transport Fare and Forming Nice, Promising to return Tomorrow.
if not that I have been warned to speak ill of them I could have continue blasting. Good Day

Maclatunji
Site Admin

Re: My Experience With Nurse

Post by Maclatunji » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Did they provide care for the patient(s)? I do not really get the begging for money part. That is more like what Area boys or motor park touts would do.

You can describe your experience, that does not and should not amount to insulting nurses, just say what they did.
Send your articles for publication on via contact@opinions.ng.

My personal blog is Coolstuff49ja

Follow me on Twitter @maclatunji

Kaflad
Hot Trainee
Hot Trainee

Post by Kaflad » Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 am

Sorry for my late response to this
I stand to be corrected that the hospital must be a private setting and I won't be surprised if the so called nurses are quacks......

That been said, every hospital and organization has rules and regulations about visitation

If you come around when it's not right,You sure won't be allowed in.

And we attend to our patients irrespective of their socio economic status or rank.

I sincerely hope you see nurses for who we really are and not what the media cum quacks infiltrating our profession are portraying us to be...

Please when next you go to an hospital or health care setting, be nice to ask to be attended to by a registered nurse..

#amteamsaynotoquackeryinnursing#
Proud registered nurse.....

Jarus
Site Admin

Post by Jarus » Tue May 23, 2017 8:33 pm

Kaflad wrote:Sorry for my late response to this
I stand to be corrected that the hospital must be a private setting and I won't be surprised if the so called nurses are quacks......

That been said, every hospital and organization has rules and regulations about visitation

And we attend to our patients irrespective of their socio economic status or rank.

I sincerely hope you see nurses for who we really are and not what the media cum quacks infiltrating our profession are portraying us to be...

Please when next you go to an hospital or health care setting, be nice to ask to be attended to by a registered nurse..

Just curious, are you a male or female? Never come across a male nurse/

Maclatunji
Site Admin

Post by Maclatunji » Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 am

Jarus wrote:
Kaflad wrote:Sorry for my late response to this

Just curious, are you a male or female? Never come across a male nurse/
She is female.There are male nurses, if you go to an hospital and see a man wearing a white jacket and white trousers helping out with stuff, he is most likely a male nurse.
Send your articles for publication on via contact@opinions.ng.

My personal blog is Coolstuff49ja

Follow me on Twitter @maclatunji

olawalebabs
Hot Trainee
Hot Trainee

Post by olawalebabs » Sun May 28, 2017 1:51 pm

I must be a lucky guy she, All the nurses I have ever come across are always courteous.

Return to “Nurses”