P&G is Recruiting Pre-NYSC Graduate Interns

Discussions about Manufacturing should be done here.

Moderator: Francomekus

Maclatunji
Site Admin

P&G is Recruiting Pre-NYSC Graduate Interns

Post by Maclatunji » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Do you know any fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018 or any time afterwards) and would like to apply for an opportunity to intern with us in P&G? Kindly share below link with them to apply immediately. They have now till Friday 18th August 2017 to complete the application.

https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/1000 ... %2B02%3A00

Please note that:
For their application to fully commence, they would need to complete the online assessment by answering the 60+ questions as this is essential in the application process.

Also, our assessments are only supported by three Internet browsers. These browsers include:
Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Safari
*Internet Explorer 8.0 and above is preferred.

If the applicant continues to receive an error, he/ she should please try to access the Assessment Center through a different computer or an alternate browser from the list of our supported Internet browsers as this error could be a result of the computer settings. Also, one tip is to add the Assessment Center Link to their list of trusted sites. If the error persist, the applicant can contact careers.im@pg.com with a detailed description IN ENGLISH and a screenshot of the error.
Send your articles for publication on via contact@opinions.ng.

My personal blog is Coolstuff49ja

Follow me on Twitter @maclatunji

Return to “Manufacturing”