Open Letter To E-hailing/mobile Taxi Drivers In Nigeria

A forum for current and aspiring transporters.
Maclatunji
Site Admin

Open Letter To E-hailing/mobile Taxi Drivers In Nigeria

Post by Maclatunji » Tue May 21, 2019 4:33 pm

Dear E-Hailing/Mobile Taxi Driver,

I am not here to bash the companies you have been driving for using their apps (there are so many) or try to convince you that they have not added value to your life. However, the truth is that you can actually make more money with the same resources at your disposal. I have personally witnessed many drivers complaining that it is difficult to make a success of using these platforms.

Not to worry any more. There is a new international ride-hailing app that has silently entered Nigeria and I am recruiting drivers for them. There are a lot of things that makes them different from the others you are already used to.

First, there is the ability to see where the rider is actually heading to before accepting the order. Better still, you actually know the exact amount the rider is going to pay. It gives you the opportunity to plan your business and strategy effectively to earn more.

Perhaps what you will love most about this new app is that our percentages are so friendly to you. We'll charge nothing for the first 6 months and after that, our rates are still considerably less than 10% .

Don't let me tell you too many stories, these are the things we require from you:

✓Car model must be 2000 or newer
✓Car must have Lagos vehicle licence
✓Driving with Uber or Bolt(Taxify) with an active profile OR Has a PCC specimen documents ( Police Character Certificate).
Photo information required:
1. Photo of the vehicle from the front.
2. Photo of Lagos vehicle licence.
3. Photo of driver's licence (front side).
4. Photo of you holding your driver's licence.
5. Screenshot of Uber or Taxify profile OR Photo of police character certificate.

We accept, hatchbacks (wagons) and even Toyota Sienna (or similar vehicles) if year requirement is met.

What are you waiting for? Contact me via WhatsApp on 08085404500 if interested. Please be business-like when communicating. Don't just type "Hello".

Type "Hello, my name is John and I am a Uber/Taxify driver interested in your new ride-sharing app".

We are starting from Lagos, other Nigerian cities coming soon.

Let's do mutually beneficial business together.

To our success, Godwilling.
Attachments
Toyota Corrolla.png
Send your articles for publication on via contact@opinions.ng.

My personal blog is Coolstuff49ja

Follow me on Twitter @maclatunji

Return to “Transporters”